Dry gas seals
If you use liquid system of end seals you must have faced a vast variety of growing problems, connected with safety, efficiency, reliability and ecological cleanness of your equipment. We offer you the most effective solution for all the mentioned problems – Dry Gas Seal Systems (DGS).
DGS systems are the most popular turbine shaft seals. They can be used for almost all kinds of equipment where there is a necessity to seal rotating shafts.
DGS usage is predetermined by the vast range of economic and ecological advantages comparing with traditional systems of shaft end seals:
- elimination of oil leakages carried away into the flow channel;
- elimination of losses caused by oil substitution;
- 10 times decrease of working gas losses due to ceasing of its flushing from oil traps and degasifier;
- reduction of payment for emission (standard and above-standard);
- increase of working gas quality due to oil content elimination;
- ceasing of energy consumption needed for operation of sealing oil pumps;
- ceasing of energy consumption needed for oil degasification;
- decrease of time loss for DGS system maintenance;
- decrease of time loss for equipment downtime because of seals;
- decrease of losses for power and gas excessive consumption resulted from off-scheduled downtime due to the seals fault;
- increasing of ecological cleanness;
- better exploiting conditions;
- increasing of fire and explosion safety.